This is a super simple recipe that you can make either for lunch or an evening meal and you can adapt it to suit your tastes by switching out or adding in extra veggies. Serves 2
- 4 rashers bacon – cooked till crispy and chopped roughly
- 2 medium courgettes – spiralised
- 150g button mushrooms – roughly chopped
- 2 large handfuls spinach – roughly chopped
- 2tsp. garlic and herb soft cheese
- oil for cooking – I use coconut
- Heat a pan with a small amount of oil
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, drain off any excess fluid.
- Add in the courgetti and stir gently, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the spinach and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cheese and gently stir through, once fully melted and evenly coated remove the pan from the heat.
- Divide the mixture evenly and top with the bacon.
Serve immediately. Enjoy! Be sure to tag me in any photos using #warriortribe