I love Salmon and I’m always keen to find new ways to enjoy it and this recipe for a balsamic-maple dressing is AMAZING!!!
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 2 spring onions – finely chopped
- 4 salmon fillets
- Veg to serve with – I usually got for broccoli and asparagus.
- Pre heat oven to 170c
- Mix the syrup, vinegar and garlic in a bowl
- Place the salmon fillets in the dressing flesh down and allow to sit for 10 minutes
- Place the salmon on foil on a baking tray and brush on more dressing.
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Brush on more dressing and bake for a further 5 minutes
- Sprinkle over the spring onions and serve with veg of your choice.
I love to add any of the left over salmon to a salad for the next days lunch. Be sure to tag me in any picture on Instagram – laurabfitnesscoach – and use #warriortribe so I can share back out.