A lovely warming salad, this is great to have on those cooler days.
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped.
- 2 apples, cored and chopped.
- 1/2 red onion, chopped.
- 1/4 cup goats cheese, crumbled.
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom.
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- In a large bowl mix the squash, apples, onion, oil and cardamom.
- Place on a baking tray and roast for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Removed from the oven and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- Crumble the goats cheese on top and serve.
Let me know what you think to this. tag me on any photos on IG @laurabfitnesscoach or pop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org