Burgers can be served with a side salad and warm pitta breads.
- 500g chicken mince
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 8 dried apricots finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pitta breads (to serve)
- Pepper – to season
- Himalayan salt – to season
For the relish:
- 8 tbsp natural Greek yoghurt
- 6cm cucumber finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Mix the chicken, spring onions, dried apricots, salt and pepper in a large bowl being sure to combine well.
- Separate the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into a burger patty.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat
- Cook the burger for approx. 5 minutes on each side or until there is no pink remaining.
- Make the relish by mixing together the remaining ingredients.
Serve the burgers with warm pittas, relish and a side salad.
– Serves 4