This I love to do because it is so simple and so fast to make and you can customise the meal by adding in some extra veg or changing the sauce you use. Have a play around and see what you like best with this.
- 1 medium courgette, spiralised, grated or finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, spiralised, grated or finely chopped
- 75g mushroom, roughly chopped
- 100g king prawns
- Oil – coconut or avocado is my usual choice
- 1.5 tbsp. Reduced salt soy sauce OR 2 tbsp. passata
- Add the oil to a large wok over a medium heat
- Add in all ingredients except the prawns
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring regularly
- Ensure the prawns are cooked through
- Add in the sauce and cook for a further 1 – 2 minutes
Serve whilst hot.