A super simple, easy to cook meal that will leave you feeling satisfied and full. This is a great way to ensure you are eating lots of protein which is important for muscle repair after a workout, it’s also super delicious and versatile so is great for the whole family. Leave out the prawns and this becomes a lovely vegetarian dish.
Serves one as a main meal or two as a side dish.
- 150g Edamame
- 50g Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed (or use lazy garlic like I did)
- Large handful of spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 50g Prawns
- Oil for cooking
- Heat the oil in a pan, add in the Edamame and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring frequently to prevent the garlic from burning.
- Add in the mushrooms, cook for a further 2 minutes and continue to stir.
- Add in the prawns, drain any excess fluid as you ensure the prawns are cooked through.
- Add in the spinach, cook until lightly wilted.
- Add in the eggs, stir and cook until firm.
Serve immediately, as always be sure to tag me in any pictures using #warriortribe and @laurabfitnesscoach