These can be served with any veg that you like, the below is just a suggestion.
Ingredients for the Burgers (makes 5):
- 500g lean turkey mince
- 1 16 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cayenne Pepper, to taste
- Sauté spinach, garlic and shallot with olive oil in pan over medium heat until spinach is wilted and soft.
- Add spinach mixture to bowl with turkey mince, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Mix well with spoon or hands.
- Form into patties – makes roughly 5.
- Grill or cook in a pan over a medium heat until cooked through – flip midway.
- There should be NO pink remaining.
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Scrub 2 medium sweet potatoes and pierce several times with fork.
- Place in the centre of the oven. Bake for 35 – 45 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Remove from oven and cut a 1 ½ inch cross in centre. Season with tsp. olive oil and ¼ tsp Himalayan salt.
- Rinse, dry and snap ends off of 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Place on a baking tray, spritz or drizzle with olive oil and season with salt/pepper as desired.
- Place in same 170°C oven and roast for 10 -15 minutes or until desired level of roasting is achieved.
- Serving size is approximately 1/2 of the bunch.